Saturday, June 24, 2006

"Marines Went Down to Baghdad..."

Now where are we going to find the band with the courage to cover this version of the Charlie Daniel's Band classic?


The marines went down to Baghdad, they was looking for a terrorist to kill.
They were in a bind 'cos they was way behind: And had a body bag to fill.

When they came across this old house in a city named Baqubah,
And a marine jumped up on the missile launch and said: "Boy let me tell you what:
"I bet you didn't know it, But Zarqawi is in that hut,""
And if you'd care to look in there, there's a whole bunch of Muslim nuts ."
"Now they've got a pretty good hideout, boy, but this day will be his last"
"I bet you 500 pounds of warplane missiles, I'll hit his sorry ass. "

The marine said: "My name's Johnny and it might be a sin,
"But I'll take my chances, They're gonna regret, 'cos I'm the best that's ever been."....


...I don't feel right lifting the whole thing; go check out the rest here at The Outlaw Republican!

1 comment:

LittleOrangeFox said...

Rock on ^_^


p.s. Thanks for the linky love!