Tuesday, November 04, 2008

And Just How Smart Are The Jews, Anyway?

If I said it before, I'll say it again - if Hitler rose from the grave and emerged as the Democratic candidate for President, he would still get 70% of the Jewish vote.

I know this won't change the minds of any of my people (when I ask them "Why Obama?", they cannot even come up with a reasoned response besides - "he's a Democrat"), but I'll print it so my fellow Jews know exactly who, and what, you are voting for:

Via Yid with Lid

Democratic presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama privately expressed his support for a new Arab state within Israel's current borders, including eastern Jerusalem, during his meeting with Palestinian Authority Chairman and Fatah leader Mahmoud Abbas in Ramallah this summer.

According to a report published Tuesday in the Lebanese newspaper al-Ahbar, Obama told Abbas that he supports a PA state, and Arab "rights to east Jerusalem" as well. The sources said Abbas and PA Prime Minister Salam Fayyad "heard the best things they ever heard from an American president" during the meeting. However, said sources quoted in the report, the candidate asked them to keep his declaration a secret.

I believe it. But American Jews probably "don't take all this nonsense too seriously", which is exactly what the German Jews said when a certain outsider promising change burst onto the scene in the 1930's...

2 comments:

Erica said...

Re: "if Hitler rose from the grave and emerged as the Democratic candidate for President, he would still get 70% of the Jewish vote."

So true, and so, so sad. They obviously have no sense of history repeating itself.

It's all so horribly depressing...if I was higher up than on a ground floor right now, I might defenestrate myself.

knowitall said...

So with that being said, we're in for it with the liberal illuminati, because they'll get the vote and approval rate regardless of what wrong and bad they do.