Saturday, February 20, 2010

Barack Obama: Busted for Lying About ACORN

What did people call Bill Clinton back in the 90's? A "congenital liar"? Guess you can apply that label to Barack Obama, or maybe nay Democrat in public office these days.

Hee's Obama, on his campaign website Fight The Smears, denying ties to crooked left-wing activist group ACORN:

Fact: Barack was never an ACORN community organizer.
• Fact: ACORN never hired Obama as a trainer, organizer, or any type of employee.
• Fact: ACORN was not part of Project Vote, the successful voter registration drive Barack ran in 1992

Fact: Here's a video of Obama
saying the exact opposite:






When I ran project vote, the voter registration drive in Illinois, ACORN was smack dab in the middle of it. Once I was elected there wasn’t a campaign that ACORN worked on down in Springfield that I wasn’t right there with you. Since I have been in the United States Senate I’ve been always a partner with ACORN as well. I’ve been fighting with ACORN, along side ACORN, on issues you care about my entire career.”

...and we're stuck with this two-faced, duplicitous, lying creep for the duration...

But hey - you can trust that, in the next election cycle, with a Republican running against Barack Obama, that the media will suddenly re-discover its passion for investigative journalism...

Shoot - it's already begun...

No comments: