Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What Is The (Health Care) Matrix? Control

Oh, Morpheus, where are you, with your short, pithy commentary on the state of the world, and your ability to leap between skyscrapers?

Morpheus: What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.
Neo: No, I don't believe it. It's not possible.
Morpheus: I didn't say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth

The truth is never easy, gentle reader, even when it is delivered to us in a straightforward manner, as Rep. John Dingell (D-MI) does, when he speaks of the
end goal of ObamaCare :




The harsh fact of the matter is when you’re going to pass legislation that will cover 300 [million] American people in different ways it takes a long time to do the necessary administrative steps that have to be taken to put the legislation together to control the people.

We have been told. We may not listen (did Hitler did not plainly speak of his ambitions and Final Solutions?), but we have been warned. What happens next is as much our responsibility as it is the Democrats.

Cypher: If you'd told us the truth, we would've told you to shove that red pill right up your ass.

But Obama never told us the truth, nor did the media, who hope to somehow share power with the hard Left (power is fought over, never shared, silly journalists!). And so here we are, on the cusp of socialization, on the precipice of Control.

But we are going to fight back. The troops are gathering across the nation, the people are turning their backs on leadership, the legacy media finds itself drowned out by the fire erupting from the 'net. And we will stand as one, with our Gadsden flags unfurled, and remember the words of Neo:

NEO: I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world … without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries; a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you....

No comments: