Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tell Us How You Really Feel, Katie....

....about Americans who live west of the Hudson River, and east of the California badlands:

Couric has spent recent weeks in Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston and New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is touring what she calls “this great unwashed middle of the country” in an effort to divine the mood of the midterms.

Well, Katie C. I live in Jersey, and I shower. Daily. More often if I'm doing heavy lifting. Before you call me unwashed, I invite you to come over my place anytime for a sniff. My armpits, my bod, my crotch. Then try to call me "unwashed".

What? You didn't mean it like that? OK, so when I call you a "stupid bitch", it's not personal, I'm just using your own penchant for making "smell" references to a female dog who does the same. Although perhaps I do the dog a disservice here; I have met many with more loyalty and smarts than your average registered Democrat...or MSM news anchor...

No comments: